Nike Zoom KD12
Kevin Durant always looks relaxed—until he attacks. His game is reserved yet explosive, difficult to guard and impossible to stop. The KD12 was built for his dominance and endless energy all game long with the latest in cushioning innovation.
Full-length Nike Air Zoom cushioning is articulated to the follow the shape of your foot, providing greater heel-to-toe transition. For the first time ever in a signature shoe, it’s stitched directly to the upper instead of being set into foam, so it responds to your force. An additional Nike Air Zoom unit stacked in the heel gives you an extra bounce on court.
4-way directional Flywire cables provide targeted stability and on-the-fly lockdown. They relax when you’re not in motion, but when you need them to perform they deliver.
Lightweight, multilayer fabric and synthetic upper uses minimal backing material for less stiffness and a broken-in feel.
Perforated midsole helps keep the foam flexible while reducing overall weight and giving visibility to the cushioning within.
- A sockliner insert sits over the Nike Air Zoom cushioning, adding a thin layer to help smooth the feel without compromising performance.
- A Flyknit-constructed tongue covers your top foot in comfort, adding loft for a plush, padded feel.
- Perforated padding around the 3/4-high collar hugs your ankle for a comfortable, secure fit.
- Durable rubber outsole
No posts found
Free local shipping for orders > $250:
- Delivery within 1-3 working days
- Refer to terms & conditions for more information