HOOPS FACTORY Online Store
HOOPS FACTORY Online Store’s website (the "Website").
This Website and all personal information collected from users of this Website, are owned solely by HOOPS FACTORY, a company incorporated in the Republic of Singapore and having its registered office at 6, Tagore Drive, #02-16/17 Tagore Building, Singapore 787623 ("HOOPS FACTORY"), with the email firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax number (65)-65535133 and Telephone number (65)-64589191.
II. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data refers to data whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from either that data or from that data and other information which HOOPS FACTORY has or is likely to have access includes names, addresses, telephone (landline and mobile) numbers, e-mail addresses, identification numbers, nationalities, dates of birth and credit card information.
Collection Of Personal Data
Wherever possible, we only collect personal data directly from you. Without limitation, this can occur during:
1. Sign up an account on the Website;
2. Place an order for Products through the Website;
3. Provide any feedback or complaints with regards to our Products or services through the Website;
4. Participate in any of our marketing activities.
Collection Of Personal Data By Other Websites
This Website uses plug-ins from the social network Facebook, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. If you access a page on our Website that contains a plug-in, your browser will establish a direct link to Facebook’s servers. The plug-in content will then be sent directly to your browser by Facebook and included on the relevant web page.
Facebook will be notified that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our Website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or if you are not logged on to your Facebook account. You IP address will be sent directly by your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and registered on that server.
If you are logged on to Facebook when you browse our Website, Facebook may directly link your visit to our Website, to your Facebook account. If, for example, you click on ‘Like’ or leave a comment on Facebook in relation to our Website while using a plug-in, the corresponding information will be transmitted to and registered on a Facebook server and published on your Facebook account. Facebook may use such information for advertising and market research purposes, and may adapt its pages accordingly. Facebook may therefore create user profiles including information about users’ interests and relationships, to determine how users react after having seen an advertisement on Facebook, inform other Facebook users about the activity of our Website and offer other services linked to Facebook.
If you do not wish Facebook to link information collected via our website to your Facebook account, you should log out of Facebook before visiting our Website.
III. USE or Disclosure OF PERSONAL DATA
Using your personal data
We collect personal data from our existing and prospective customers for various reasons includes:-
(1) improving our products and your experience on our Website;
(2) analyzing the effectiveness of our advertisements, competitions and promotions;
(3) customising your Website experience, as well as evaluating statistics on website activity, such as what time you visited it, whether you have visited it before and what site referred you to it;
(6) processing orders and administering accounts in relation to your use of our products and services;
(8) responding to your comments or queries;
(9) improving the quality of our services with market research and surveys;
(10) supplying you with information that is relevant to your existing relationship with us;
(11) suggesting products or services which we think may interest you; or
(12) offering you the opportunity to take part in competitions and promotions
Sharing / disclosure of your personal data
As a general rule, we do not share or disclose your personal information with anyone outside HOOPS FACTORY. However, we may share your personal information with trusted third parties. Such parties may either be in Singapore or abroad include:
(1) our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies to help us deliver and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions;
(2) third parties required to deliver a product or service to you, such as a delivery or postal service delivering a product that you have ordered through our Website;
(3) law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information;
(4) third parties who wish to send you information about their products and services, but only if you have given us your consent to do so;
(5) third party providers of services, such as data processing; or
(6) web analytics tool providers, such as Google.
We will share your personal data for the following reasons: -
(1) reasons provided under ‘using your personal data’;
(2) verification of your identity;
(3) processing purchase/credit transactions for the purchase of products through our Website;
(5) conduct investigations into possible breaches of applicable laws;
(6) to comply with a court order or other legal or regulatory requirements in the jurisdictions we operate;
In situations where a third party under contract with HOOPS FACTORY collects personal data about you, we will require the third party to exercise reasonable care in protecting your information.
IV. AMENDMENTS TO PERSONAL DATA / OPT OUT
You have a right to access, change and remove the personal data held by HOOPS FACTORY if you wish to do so, please refer to 'Contact Us'.You may also access, change and remove your personal details by clicking on 'My Account'. You may also decline to receive e-mails by clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ in any marketing e-mail you receive.
If you do not want your personal data to be shared among affiliates, business partners or unrelated third parties, you may opt-out of such information sharing by sending us the appropriate withdrawal of consent form. For details on how to obtain such a form, please refer to 'Contact Us'.
HOOPS FACTORY uses reasonable measures to protect your personal data and to store it securely. Where personal information is entered on our Website, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect your personal data and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our security protocols to ensure that your personal data is not subject to unnecessary risks.